• Bringing innovative products and services to our 404 million customers, 68% of whom live in emerging markets.
• Improve people’s livelihoods and quality of life.
• Help consumers, governments and businesses tackle some of the significant challenges they face – from food shortages and ageing populations, to lack of access to communications, healthcare and financial services.
• Where we are heading
• In November 2010 we set out a new strategy to develop from a strong Vodafone into a more valuable Vodafone. The strategy is driven by a focus on four key areas of growth potential: • Data services
Customer appetite for the mobile internet and related services will be the single biggest driver of our business going forward.
• Emerging markets
Our businesses in Africa and India are growing strongly as mobile communications are having a transformational impact on people’s lives.
• Enterprise and total communications
Businesses account for a large part of our activity and growth in this sector will be driven by employees becoming more mobile, devices more secure and the convergence of fixed and wireless communications.
• New services
Machine-to-machine, mobile commerce services and operator billing, amount many others, offer exciting new avenues for growth.
Increase revenue by 20%
95% customer satisfaction
Good plans for customer, rewards and benefits for loyal customer