Competency Assessment and Certification Essay Sample
- Pages: 2
- Word count: 418
- Rewriting Possibility: 99% (excellent)
- Category: requirements
Get Full Essay
Get access to this section to get all help you need with your essay and educational issues.Try it free!
• Visit/inquire assessment schedule and requirements at our TESDA District/Provincial Office. • File CAC application form and submit requirements. • Note schedule of exam/assessment. • Make sure you have the admission slip before you take the assessment. What are the requirements? • Authenticated Birth Certificate (2 xerox copies) • 1 pc. 1×1 photo (colored) • Employment Certification / Training Certificate – related to occupational area applied • 2 copies CAC Application Form (NMIS Form 001) -c/o TESDA District/Provincial
related to occupational area applied
• 2 copies CAC Application Form (NMIS Form 001) -c/o TESDA District/Provincial Office
• CAC Testing Fee – may vary according to occupational area applied (c/o TESDA District/Provincial Office)
• Admission Slip – required upon taking the assessment
• There are two parts of the assessment – knowledge and skills • Examinee should take the knowledge assessment before taking the skills assessment. • Passing the knowledge assessment is not a requirement in taking the skills assessment. • If the examinee fails in the written portion, he/she may still take the actual exam but will be required to re-take the knowledge assessment after 1 month.
CAREGIVER APPLICANTS – Checklist of Requirements Entry Requirements : Candidates for certification as Caregiver must meet AT LEAST TWO of the following: • Have at least 72 units of post secondary education
• Have completed an intensive Basic Training Course for Caregivers (Infant Child, Elderly/Disabled) or related course conducted by certified industrial/training institution equivalent to 750 classroom hour. • Have at least 1 year work experience as Caregiver within the last 3 years. Documentary Requirements :
• Application form (properly filled-up)
• 3 pcs. picture (passport size) with name written at the back • Proof of the abovementioned qualification requirements o Certificate of work experience issued by company or manager and/or Training Certificate stating number of hours of training and title of the course (original copy) with record of on-the-job training o Transcript of records or Certification from the school that he/she has acquired 72 units of post secondary education Note :
• Training and experience certificates should correspond to the area applied for. • Documents must be submitted in original and photocopies. Employer/company can authenticate the photocopies. The Assessment Center can also authenticate the photocopies upon presentation of the originals.
Sorry, but A and B essays are only available for premium usersChoose a Membership Plan