At the end of the period the Grade V pupils are expected to:
1. Discuss the different variations of Dumbbell exercise.
2. Demonstrate the different variations of Dumbbell exercise.
3. Enjoy in performing the different variations of Dumbbell exercise.
II. Subject Matter:
Topic: Different variations of Dumbbell exercise
References: Musika, Sining Edukasyong Pampalakas page 181-188 III. Materials: Dumbbell, Music, Speaker, USB, DVD player
B. Development of the Lesson Proper
1. Discuss the different variation of Dumbbell exercise.
2. Demonstrate different variation of Dumbbell exercise.
3. Perform the different variation of Dumbbell exercise.
4. Practice the Dumbbell exercise by group.
5. Enjoy in performing the different variation of Dumbbell exercise. C. Generalization:
Discuss the different variation of Dumbbell exercise.
1. Figure 1
2. Figure 2
V. Assignment/ Agreement:
Read MSEP book page 187-188
Last week I was in a fight. I really didn't want to fight. In fact, I made every effort to avoid the fight. I made every civilized effort to calm this guy down, but he was inexplicably raged, and was intent on engaging in a physical altercation. His reasoning was preposterous. Just because I made-out with his girlfriend, he wanted to make a big fuss....
Why I chose this book: I chose to read A Message To Garcia because it was recommended to me by Marines that had read it before. I didn’t really know what to expect, especially to find that it was actually an essay just a little over two pages long. After reading it, I knew exactly why it was recommended to me. Give a brief description...
Democracy implies equal chance for all. Such is not the case for the black children of the ghetto, as we learn through reading Toni Cade Bambara's "The Lesson". During the course of the story the narrator, Sylvia, develops as a character due to the trip that Miss Moore takes her on. Miss Moore, an educated black woman who comes to the ghetto to give back...