* Ethics known as moral philosophy,define ethics as “a set of concepts and principles that guide us in determining what behavior helps or harms sentient creatures.
* Virtue is moral excellence. A virtue is a positive trait or quality deemed to be morally good and thus is valued as a foundation of principle and good moral being. Personal virtues are characteristics valued as promoting collective and individual greatness. This has been mention by God in verse 56 surah al-Dhariat in Holy Quran to effect that “I have only created jinns and men, that they may serve Me”.
* The aim of all acts of ibadah is to appease the Creator. Ibadah is a manifestation of humility by man towards God.
* We should always try and observe the manners (adab) of Islam such as courtesy, politeness, friendliness, helpfulness and the likes when we carry out our duties. By this,our work be on the right step. In the same time it becoming an act of ibadah. It is important that we carry out our duties by abiding the adab as set forth by islam.
* If we want to do well, we can not use the way that can cause good way turned into disrepute. As such,from Islamic perspective,the Robin Hood approach of “robbing the rich,giving to the poor” is unacceptable cause “The ends justifies the means’’ is against the precepts.
* It is therefore imperative for Muslims to ensure that the means in carrying out our duties and tasks must also be in line with Islam.
For example :
* Going work on time and leaving work only after office hour. We need to follow all rules set. It will becoming an ibadah.
* Been the case, for instance, that the public complain about the lack of manners shown by counter personnel in some public departments. Members of the public often commented that the personnel are unfriendly and impolite. This bad behavior will cause everyone thought that they are not be respet. It also can create fight between two parties.