How to Check your Essay for Plagiarism
- Word count: 571
- Category: College Example
A limited time offer! Get a custom sample essay written according to your requirements urgent 3h delivery guaranteedOrder Now
Web-based Plagiary Scanner for Your Essay
Writing original academic papers is a vitally important aspect of the learning process of each student. It does not matter whether you finished your essay following all instructions or without making any grammar mistake. If your paper is full of copied content, you certainly fail it. It is also important to note that writing original essays is not only the key requirement in the learning process but also is the major tool to develop critical thinking and the creativity among students, which is the key to their future academic and career success. Therefore, it is relevant to examine effective and accessible tools that implement checking essays for plagiary issues since their usage facilitates a successful submission of academic works.
Click here to get the high-quality check of your essay’s uniqueness via the best plagiarism checker tool.
To begin with, the notion of plagiary means the imitation of another author’s work without referencing it. The majority of writers frequently are unaware of the fact that their ideas in the essay may be similar to other content that already exists. Within the development of the new technologies, there has launched a wide variety of the innovative anti-plag services on the internet, but not all of them can detect critical plagiarism issues. Hence, it is a great challenge for you to find the best plagiarism scanner. To effectively cope with it, check out the list of free online tools that ensure the effective checking for plagiarism:
- SmallSEOTools. It is considered one of the most convenient and accessible plagiary scanners and grammar checkers among students. In addition to copied content detection, this anti-plag online service provides such valuable options as essay rewriting, word count checker, the position of keywords, link tracker, and spelling checker. It also gives you two convenient options for plagiarism checking. Specifically, you can separately upload the work from your PC or simply copy-paste the content into scanning field. Then, in few seconds, you will see the percentage of unoriginal text in your paper and plagiarized words will be marked red.
- A service DupliChecker often listed as an appropriate alternatives to such services as SmallSEOTools. The interface of this free online plagiarism detector is user-friendly, so you can promptly check any kind of the paper for uniqueness here. Also, it identifies the duplicate content of your work and the source of plagiary.
- Plagium is another effective uniqueness scanner, and you can use this service with no charge. It works with several features, including detecting copied content through the global network. It also scans the content originality, checking its similarity to other posts published in social media pages like Twitter or Facebook.
- Plagiary Checker Plugin for WordPress. This originality scanner can identify any plagiary issue in your essay, including the unoriginal style of writing. You can link it directly to your working dashboard so it can detect plagiary in a real-time mode while you are writing your paper.
To sum up, the plagiarism checker is a vital tool for drafting an original written piece. That is why it is an important issue to each author to select the most appropriate online plagiary detector. Having analyzed major characteristics of examined uniqueness scanners, it is safe to admit that the finest scanner of this kind should be affordable, user-friendly, intensive, and of course, it should be able to identify hidden signs of stolen content.