Marketing Strategy Project Essay Sample
- Pages: 2
- Word count: 282
- Rewriting Possibility: 99% (excellent)
- Category: marketing
Get Full Essay
Get access to this section to get all help you need with your essay and educational issues.Try it free!
What follows are questions to be used as a guide in developing your marketing project. Remember, these questions are only a guide to direct your thinking. Embellish upon the information you include in your project as you see appropriate to present a convincing and effective project plan. 1. Your Company
* What is the name of your company?
* What is the mission statement of your company?
2. Your Product
* What are the physical characteristics of your good or service?
* What is the brand name for your product and what is its trademark? * How is your product packaged?
* What are the benefits of your good or service?
* What distinct competitive advantage does your product have?
3. Your Customers
* Who is (are) your target market(s) for your product? Describe them in terms of demographics, psychographics, geography, or other factors that are pertinent to your product and its benefits.
* Why are these consumers considered to be the best prospects for your product?
* What are their buying habits?
* What do you know about their media preferences? Price/value attitudes? Lifestyles?
* Is (are) your target market segment(s) growing, stable, declining?
4. Your Industry and Competition
* What industry are you in?
* Describe your competition (direct and indirect)
* Who are your major competitors (defined in terms of sales volume, market share, number of outlets, etc.)
* What advantage(s) do your competitors have over you?
* What advantage(s) do you have over your competitors?
5. Your SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
* Internal Strengths?
* Internal Weaknesses?
* External Opportunities?
* External Threats?
Sorry, but A and B essays are only available for premium usersChoose a Membership Plan