Resume Editing Essay Sample
- Pages: 2
- Word count: 290
- Rewriting Possibility: 99% (excellent)
- Category: resume
Get Full Essay
Get access to this section to get all help you need with your essay and educational issues.Try it free!
* Solid experience in managing high-level accounts.
* Extensive experience and demonstrated expertise in customer relations.
* Superlative communication skills.
* Bilingual English-Spanish.
November 2004-March 2007
Professional Teller Bank of America, Miami FL ,
Executed complex transactions and entered loan payments and wire transfers. Opened checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposits, and credit card accounts.
Worked with customers to secure new account information.
* Participated in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information.
* Recognized as valuable team member and chosen for a committee to increase call volume and customer service.
January 2004 – August 2004
Lead Waitress/Hostess Denny’s Restaurant, Los Angeles, CA
* Worked efficiently in a fast-paced environment, maintaining quality.
* Assisted in training new staff and served as the restaurant’s representative to the public.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
* Strong analytical and organizational skills.
* A polished and professional image.
Sorry, but A and B essays are only available for premium usersChoose a Membership Plan