1) The restaurant Abou Shakra is located in Egypt. It is a chain’s firm. They made their reputation on their delivery of charaocal cooking, and their basic traditional Egyptian food. They focused their policy on proposing a well-known traditional dishes and simple menu. The customer knows that if he order something to the company he will receive a product of quality fool of Egyptian flavors.
2) Abou Shakra Company did not change so much since 1947, it stays quite close to their clients. Even if it is a chain’s restaurant it still looks like a family restaurant still nice to go in or to order to. The company still focused their attention on customer value. They always want to give to their client an entire satisfaction. In order to keep their image of a close restaurant, of high quality product with simplicity.
3) Abou Shakra doesn’t really need to improve their advertisement strategy because they are already quite famous. They are the reference in Egyptian food restaurant. If people wants to eat a good meal of Egyptian dishes, they already know where to go, and it is to Abou Shakra.
4) I think that the legacy of this chain’s will continue to do well, because this kind of restaurant would be a classic, the reputation of the restaurant would probably not fall down and I could suppose that when people asked if they want to go to an Egyptian restaurant they asked “Do you want to go to Abou Shakra?”. As long as they stay the kind of reference, the other original cooking wouldn’t change the success of the chain’s restaurant.
5) Abou Shakra could has some solution to provide value from its customers. They change frequently the different menu with different typical product from Egypt or they could simpely continue what they did until know and keep going on, maybe do some signboard advertisement and I think they will do fine.