• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. • Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. • Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers. • Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change. • Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change. • Greet customers entering establishments.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies. Rahmat & Maleeha Chaudary Greatfalls VA United States
Child Care December 2009 – June 2010
• Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts. • Sanitize toys and play equipment.
• Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books. • Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents’ or guardians’ attention. • Observe and monitor children’s play activities.
• Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered. • Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits. • Organize and participate in recreational activities, such as games. Mcdonalds Woodbridge VA United States
Crew July 2010 – March 2011
Birmingham Green Manassas VA United States
Dietary Aide August 2010 – February 2011
Emeritus Senior Living Woodbridge VA United States
CNA January 2010 – Present
• Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager. • Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming. • Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as caring for infants, preparing healthy meals, living independently, or adapting to disability or illness. • Change bed linens, wash and iron patients’ laundry, and clean patients’ quarters. • Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert. Westminister @ Lake Ridge Woodbridge VA United States
CNA March 2011 – Present
• Answer patients’ call signals.
• Turn and reposition bedridden patients, alone or with assistance, to prevent bedsores. • Observe patients’ conditions, measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and report changes to professional staff. • Feed patients who are unable to feed themselves.
• Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed. • Provide patient care by supplying and emptying bed pans, applying dressings and supervising exercise routines. • Transport patients to treatment units, using a wheelchair or stretcher. • Clean rooms and change linens.
Annie Walsh Memorial School Freetown Sierra Leone
Completed coursework towards High School Diploma/GCE
Milton Margai College of Education & Technology Freetown Sierra Leone Completed coursework towards Diploma In Business Studies
Care Plus Nursing & Training Services Woodbridge VA United States Completed coursework towards Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel for financial modeling and analysis
• QuickBooks power user with 3+ years of experience
• Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Extremely fast typist (WPM: 60)
• Experienced in Electronic Business Banking Services (eBBS )