Famous Places in Malaysia Essay Sample
Get Full Essay
Get access to this section to get all help you need with your essay and educational issues.Get Access
Introduction of TOPIC
As tourism board of Malaysia‘s slogan says, “Malaysia, Truly Asia”. Malaysia’s multi-culturism due to its complex population structure where Malays, Chinese, Indians and other ethnic groups of people live together peacefully and happily, has led to many exciting cultural festival and events held all over Malaysia throughout the year. Not to mention those mouth watering multi-cuisine foods that you can find here. Among the Top 10 Travel Destinations in Malaysia:
1. Penang – Mostly populated by Chinese community, travelers could find incense and temples everywhere in Penang. The ‘must-do” items includes visiting the Kek Lok Si temple, Penang Hill, Snake Temple, trying out full varieties of our local Penang foods, sightseeing world heritage architectures, sun-bathing at the beautiful Batu Ferringhi beach as well as exploring the ‘spicy’ little Indian street;
2. Cameron Highland – The hinterland at highland where you can visit tea plantations in the cool air, sipping tea at cafes, viewing flowers and cactus plantation, as well as trying our local steamboat lunch and dinner. You can also play a round of golf there too. 3. Taman Negara – With the th
ick rainforest surrounding you, try jungle trekking, tracking elephants with your leech-proof boots.
4. Pulau Redang, Perhentian, Kapas or Tioman – These east coastal islands are best for snorkeling, scuba diving, photographing live corals and sunsets! You can also witness turtles laying eggs at sea shore if you are lucky;
5. Sarawak and Sabah – Climb the massive Mt. Kinabalu, visit the mythical Borneo where you can see wild Orang-utan and off course, taste plenty of fresh and cheap seafood! Off the shore of Tawau is the famous Sipadan “scuba diving heaven” Island;
6. Melaka – The historical city with many ancient architectures and cultures inherited from the Portuguese, Dutch and Spanish. Travelers could learn more on the local Papa and Nyonya community and its culture. 7. Langkawi – Big island with all sorts of activities to explore includes the Eagle Square, grand Perdana gallery of art by our previous premier, Tun Dr. Mahathir;
8. Kuala Lumpur – The capital city of Malaysia. The heaven for entertainment, shopping, drinking, and people watching. Travelers need at least 3 days to visit tourists spots such as the Petronas Twin Tower, Batu Caves, Tasek Perdana with Birds Park, Orchid Garden, museum, zoo, royal palace, chinese temples etc. The best way to explore the city is by utilising its Integrated Railway System to connect to most travel sites;
9. Putrajaya – A new government administrative district where you could visit the lake, botanic garden, mosque and also to appreciate the grand architectures with nine bridges reaching the district surrounded by a man-made river. 10. Genting Highland – Need me say more? The 1-stop entertainment, hotels and the only casino in Malaysia, all on top of a mountain over 5,00o feets from sea water level called Genting Highland.